1 1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp vodka
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
oil for frying
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, eggs, vodka, baking soda, and salt. Use the rest of the flour to create a smooth ball of dough. Be careful not to use too much flour.
2. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
3. Roll dough out to 1/8th inch thickness. Cut into 2 inch long by 1/4 inch pieces. Use some flour to keep the noodles from sticking.
4. Fry the noodles in two batches. I did a shallow fry. Make sure they are being cooked evenly by tossing them in the oil. When crispy drain well.
5. Heat together the sugar and honey in a saucepan until the sugar is dissolved.
6. Combine the crispy noodles and the syrup and toss carefully. Enjoy!
These were good. However, I didn’t do a very good job of cutting my noodles or frying them. So they were a little on the chewy side and not crisp. I think my problem was I used butter and my noodles were too thick. You live, you learn!